You wish to transport your rebellious trademark i.e. motorbike safely when having your usual track day or relocating from low to highland or just setting out for a friendly dirt bike race safely. You can’t bury the need for motorbike ramps when it comes to the safe loading and transportation of your ride.
The motorbike ramps are pretty budget-friendly, and the service this unit offers often exceeds its dime’s worth. A sturdy, firm, and compact ramp ensures a better, safer, and sweat-free work to put your vehicle into the van instead of using an old whining plank.
With a vast range of motorbike ramps tailored specifically to meet or beat your criteria for the best, choosing one amongst the many best is a sweat breaking work. As a product that is usually overlooked, there are endless such items that promise fake claims consequently wasting your bucks. However, to save you from the hassle and make a well-informed decision, we have brought out a review guide of the top-notch 5 motorbike ramps best suited for your motorbike, to meet you halfway through the decision making and to help you navigate through the endless options.
Not a big fan of reading? Here is a quick comparative yet conclusive table we drew out for you for an overview required to make a prime choice!
- Best Motorcycle Ramps Reviews
- 1. Pit Posse PP2755 Aluminum Folding Truck Ramp for Motorcycle Loading 7.5ft (89") - 750lbs Rated
- 2. Black Widow Plate-Style Aluminum Extra-Wide Tri-Fold ATV Ramp
- 3. Titan 10' 4-Beam Truck Loading Ramp for Motorcycles and Recreational Vehicles
- 4. CargoSmart LED Hybrid Arched Centerfold Ramp
- 5. Black Widow AFL-9012 Single Runner Motorcycle Ramp
Best Motorcycle Ramps Reviews
The motorbike ramps offer a plethora of unique features, all of which enhance the loading experience. But your pick will be influenced by factors like weight, loading height, load capacity, besides the loading height to the van and joint connectivity. Every ramp comes with a full-width base and lip stabilization to gain the users’ trust as their bikes are loaded and/or unloaded.
The motorbike ramps must feature soft tips, strategically capped by soft synthetic material for the loading points to be non-slip and corrosion-free, besides securing the rack with supporting legs offering optimal stability. Furthermore, a fold-away design would be ideal for some sweat-free loading and unloading work on a not so fine weather day.
Prefer buying a rung free one-way straight ramp if you own an off-road or dual motorbike with a sufficient and secure break-over angle. Besides, always be sure to keep a margin of nearly 150 pounds for safety, i.e., if the suggested company weight endurance is up to 800 pounds, then don’t load anything more than 650 pounds.
1. Pit Posse PP2755 Aluminum Folding Truck Ramp for Motorcycle Loading 7.5ft (89") - 750lbs Rated
- This loading ramp has a 5-year guarantee against defects and workmanship faults.
- It can readily fit in the backseat, so it is portable.
- Convenient to use, simply unfold and connect to your vehicle
- Folds down to 46 inches, thus acquires minimal space.
- Lightweight and durable
- Comes with a tie-down strap for easier loading
- The width is not enough to allow footing space and can cause misdirecting or slipping of the piece of equipment.
- Causes inconvenience when loading the piece of equipment or the bike solo
- The straps are of poor quality and are prone to wear out sooner.
- The welding isn’t up to high standard and can readily bend at places
Weighing only 16 pounds, the Pit Posse Ramp can bear weight up to 750 pounds. Making it known that it can handle everything from a motorbike to a dirtbike and other heavy vehicles. This loading Pit Posse Ramp is built from a compact, sturdy, and durable 6063 aluminum, which is weather and rust-resistant.
Measuring 11” wide and 89” long, the loading Pit Posse Ramp is readily portable and easy to store. Compatible with trucks and vans, this loading ramp further features rubberized tongues that will provide greater traction and/or grip with near to zero slipping chances.
2. Black Widow Plate-Style Aluminum Extra-Wide Tri-Fold ATV Ramp
- Features rubberized fingertips at the loading points
- Offers a punch hole surface that provides optimal traction that prevents slipping
- The arched structured plates prevent slipping.
- Offers enhanced space for exhaust and engine
- Single course easy to transition ramp
- Engineered from high-density aluminum
- Durable and compatible
- The ramp itself is 52 pounds, which is a little on the heavy side.
- There are sharp, edgy transitions at loading points that threaten to scrape off the piece of equipment paint.
- Motorcycles that have a low ground clearance can get readily scraped by the arched, not tapered plates at the bottom
With a 1500 pound weight-bearing capacity, this loading Black Widow Plate Ramp is compatible with all vehicle types irrespective of the terrain. Employing strong-traction offering plate surfaces, this loading ramp is perfectly welded with arched structured plates to offer enhanced space for exhaust and engines alike. The ramp itself weighs up to 52 pounds and can be folded down to 18” width and 5- 5/8 ” high, thus occupying minimal space.
The rubberized fingertips at the loading points ensure the vehicle is not scraped at any end besides gripping the pickup truck’s tailgates and trailer beds and the ground securely. Plus, this loading Black Widow Plate Ramp offers a punch hole solid surface that further enhances the traction to ensure a secure and convenient loading and/or unloading process.
3. Titan 10' 4-Beam Truck Loading Ramp for Motorcycles and Recreational Vehicles
- Comes with safety traps that make the loading job easier
- Employs a 4-beam high-density aluminum
- Serrated crossbars for optimal tire and motorbike traction
- Can hold up to 2700 pound distributed weight readily
- Compatible with heavy cruisers and pieces of piece of equipment
- The arched design offers a scrape-free loading and/or unloading experience.
- Uses multiple beams that offer optimal stability
- Occupies a noticeable amount of space even when folded down
- Weighs up to 96 pounds, which is a bit on the heavy side
- Lacks connection locks or pins
- Doesn’t has tapered bottom ends
- Doesn’t offers a strong grip with the ground
Engineered with crossbars, this loading Titan 4-Beam Ramp provides optimum traction levels making the loading and unloading process rather convenient. Weighing up to 96 pounds itself, this loading ramp can hold up to 2700 pound distributed weight readily.
Welded with aluminum four times thicker than the normal average beams, this loading Titan 4-Beam Ramp is compatible with heavy cruisers as well. Plus, the arched design provides enhanced clearance off the ground to ensure a scrape free kind of loading and/or unloading.
The multiple beams improve the stability by a fold beside the rungs measuring up to 5/8 inch in diameter with about 4.25 spacing between each. This loading Titan 4-Beam Ramp features serrated crossbars that offer optimal tire traction and prevent slipping.
4. CargoSmart LED Hybrid Arched Centerfold Ramp
- Has an S-curve design for primal motorbike and tire traction
- Made up of aluminum and composite
- Strong and durable
- Can hold up to 750 lb distributed weight readily.
- Lightweight and portable
- Employs built-in LED lights
- Includes adjustable and good quality safety straps
- The loading has to be done evenly to avoid tipping over to the side and any potential piece of equipment damage.
- Doesn’t have enough width to allow room for footing and can cause misdirecting of your piece of equipment
- It can only hold up to 750lb weight, any higher, and it would flex and bend.
- The LED lights installed along the ramp edges are of poor quality and burn out quickly.
- The ramps are bulky and heavy to carry around.
- The welding quality doesn’t meet the criteria and can easily bend or crack at some points.
- Incompatible with heavy cruiser motor rides and piece of equipment.
With an aggressive tread design, this loading CargoSmart Hybrid Ramp is rugged to provide optimal motorbike and tire traction allowing secured loading and/or unloading. It further features adjustable and secure straps to protect the piece of equipment.
The built-in LED lights illuminate the runway ramp to allow you to operate at night or in the early rise hours of the morning as well. Engineered with an S-curve dual arch design that provides high traction tread, this loading CargoSmart Hybrid Ramp combines composite and high-density aluminum to lengthen its durability and enhance its strength.
This loading ramp measuring 90 inches in length and 12 inches in width, can effectively hold a 750 lb distributed load making it compatible with the ATVs (all-terrain vehicles) and other heavy vehicles or appliances.
5. Black Widow AFL-9012 Single Runner Motorcycle Ramp
- Features rubberized finger-style loading and attachment points
- Compatible with a wide range of vehicles
- Offers a scrape-free loading and/or unloading experience
- Manufactured from lightweight, high-quality aluminum
- Occupies minimal space upon folding
- Durable and portable
- The arched design offers enhanced tailpipe and engine clearance levels.
- Includes adjustable safety straps
- The nuts and bolts can be loose.
- The hinge creaks abruptly when loading and/or unloading anything more than 200lbs.
- The arch is not high enough to offer good ground clearance.
- Not the strongest design
- The straps are of questionable quality.
This folding-single runway ramp features serrated rungs that offer optimized tire traction and support with the ground as well. Engineered with an arched design, the Black Widow Single Runner Ramp provides boosted tailpipe and engine clearance levels. Weighing up to 14.5 lb, this loading ramp is lightweight and easy to carry.
Measuring 7’5 – 1/4 “ inches in height and 11- 1/8 inches in width, this loading Single Runner Ramp occupies minimal space upon folding, thus offering portability and storage ease. The rubber-coated fingerstyle loading and attachment points grip the tailgates and offer a scrape-free loading and/or unloading, with the piece of equipment paint staying intact.
This loading Single Runner Ramp can hold a 750lb evenly distributed weight readily besides being manufactured from lightweight, high-quality aluminum. Thus, the tapered bottom edges make it compatible with a wide range of vehicles, including dirtbikes.
Be sure to not load or unload your bike solo so that while you are up on the ramp applying power, your mate can ensure the weight is distributed evenly to avoid tipping over the ramp and any potential piece of equipment damage. Plus, carefully read the must know manual instructions by heart.
After doing thorough knee-deep research, we narrowed down our findings to the above mentioned 9 motorcycle fuel stabilizers that are not only budget-friendly but also don’t cut back on efficient performance.
So we suggest that once you find one who beats or meets your criteria, don’t check it off if it doesn’t come in your budget range. Spending a wad just to cry out loud, in the end, wouldn’t be ideal. Therefore, instead of going for cheaper alternatives, we suggest that you save up and then make the purchase.