Riding a bike can be a thrilling and exciting activity but, what if a tiny gravel particle enters in your eyes and all of sudden your vision gets blurred, focus gets diverted and your bike gets out of your control?
All the fun would go away instantly.
Therefore, wearing motorcycle glasses are as essential as wearing a helmet to prevent yourself from any dangerous injury. The responsible bikers know that wearing proper eyewear would not only help them to enjoy the smooth ride without any problem but also prevent them from serious injury.
Eyes are the biggest blessing of God. So, when you don’t wear the glasses while riding, there are more chances that sand or rock particle would enter your eyes and would cause irritation as a result you may lose your focus off the road and may get into serious accident or injury.
- Why are Motorcycle Glasses Pivotal?
- Why Should You Consider Motorcycle Glasses?
- What Are The Benefits Of Motorcycle Glasses?
- 11 Best Motorcycle Glasses Available in The Market
- 1. Pacific Coast Original KD Lifestyle Sunglasses
- 2. X-KD’s Unisex-Adult Biker Sunglasses
- 3. Small Motorcycle Glasses By GV
- 4. Unisex-adult Speed craft(Multilayer Mirror Lens) by 100%
- 5. BOLD Safety Glasses by LIFT
- 6. Speedcraft Sunglasses BY 100%
- 7. Anti-Wind & Dust Glasses By Besti
- 8. X-KD’s Unisex-Adult Biker sunglasses
- 9. WYND Blocker Sports Sunglasses
- 10. MASO Polarized Sports Sunglasses
- 11. AULLY PARK Polarized Motorcycle Sports Glasses
Why are Motorcycle Glasses Pivotal?
Several bike accidents can be controlled if the rider starts wearing helmet and sunglasses because sunglasses can reduce the sun distraction moreover, it prevents the objects from flying into one’s eyes. I guess, there is no room for mistake when it comes to riding a bike; the slightest diversion can take your life or can cost you the never healing injury for the whole life.
Why Should You Consider Motorcycle Glasses?
As the weather of the whole world is changing drastically the air is quite polluted unlike in the previous decade. The entrance of dust, gravel, or dirt can damage your eyes and may result in lifetime injury. How could you cope with this danger? The answer is right here. By investing your money in durable and comfortable glasses.
What Are The Benefits Of Motorcycle Glasses?
If you want to enjoy a safe and secure ride, you must buy sunglasses. The advantages of buying comforting sunglasses are:
- Protection from UVA/UVB rays
- Prevent serious injury to your eyes
- Prevent you from leaving your focus off the road due to sunlight
11 Best Motorcycle Glasses Available in The Market
We have selected the best glasses available in the market for motorcycle riders. Below are our recommendations
1. Pacific Coast Original KD Lifestyle Sunglasses
Pacific Coast Original KD Lifestyle Sunglasses are manufactured by The KD’s original and they affirm that they are # 1 selling brand of motorcycle glasses. The Pacific Coast Original KD Lifestyle Sunglasses – Rose was 1st time introduced in 2011. Some of the characteristics are discussed below:
The height and width dimension of this frame is 1-1/2″ (3.81cm) 5-1/4″ (13.33cm). The glasses are lightweight and comfortable to wear. The size of the glasses is too small that it can easily get fit in the helmet without any trouble and remain secure on the user’s face. You can ride and enjoy the bike, feel the sun and speed up like wind if you are wearing the number one selling biker sunglasses in the world.
Benefits and Drawbacks of the Pacific Coast Original KD Lifestyle Sunglasses – Rose
We would provide you with an honest review of the product so that you would not lose anything
- It provides you 100% Ultra Violet (UV) protection
- It is easy and lightweight to carry throughout the day
- It has Ultra-tough Polycarbonate lenses which help you to ride without any fear of diversion
- The design is elegant and ultra-light perfect to wear under your helmet
- It ranks #147 at Amazon
- The frame KD lifestyle sunglasses are of plastic so it can easily be broken if not taken care properly
- The price is a little high as compared to its features and frame
2. X-KD’s Unisex-Adult Biker Sunglasses
The next glasses in our list is X-KD’s Unisex-Adult Biker Sunglasses Grey One Size. It is from X-KD’s brand and the modal is 1120. Let’s have a look at its some of the unique features:
The manufacturer of these glasses is Pacific Coast Sunglasses. It is imported from the USA. This X-KD’s are 20 % larger than the original KS’s. It has long slim arms which are for the better peripheral vision. It was first introduced in the market on February 15, 2013. The product dimension is 5.3 x 2.1 x 0.7 inches and it weighs 0.634 ounces
Benefits and Drawbacks of the X-KD’s Unisex-Adult Biker sunglasses Grey One Size
- X-KD’s are 100% UV protective
- Best for the Asian faces as it fits easily on their face
- It keeps the wind out of your eyes
- It is quite comfortable and easy to wear for so long.
- The screws of the joint are quite smaller so if it falls so difficult to find from the ground
- The moulding process for the plastic of X-KD’s is not such consistent as about half the pairs come with the earpieces bent in wonky directions which make them inconsistent.
- They are little flimsy so may break or shattered easily if it does not keep properly
- It is kind of goofy looking
3. Small Motorcycle Glasses By GV
If you intend to buy comfortable and sturdy goggles, small motorcycle glasses is your answer. Do you want to know why is that so? Have a look at its features:
Global Vision (GV) introduced Small Motorcycle goggles which are available with the new size and these glasses are called “Chicago”. This item weighs 1.6 ounces. The Measurements for this goggles are
5″ from inside arm & lenses are almost 2-1/4″. The length of the arm is approximately 4-3/4″. It has invulnerable Polycarbonate Lenses. They are available in three different lenses colours: Smoke, Clear and Yellow. Every colour lens has its speciality. With Clear goggles, all will be clearer, all brighter all around while Smoke glasses is good for weather inclement. On the other hand, yellow goggles have additional giant headlight but if it’s a sunny day out there so it will be a little brighter for you.
Benefits and Drawbacks of the Motorcycle Glasses in small Size
- It has EVA foam padding which snug fit on your face and protects your eyes from dust and wind
- It has UV400 filter for maximum protection
- It has three different tint colours with the protective coating
- The goggles have a ventilation system which prevents them from fogging up.
- The size of these goggles are quite small
- The frames are too narrow and maybe not suitable for the broad face
- The packaging is not up to standards.
4. Unisex-adult Speed craft(Multilayer Mirror Lens) by 100%
If you are looking for something modern and durable for riding your bike, 100% unisex multilayer mirror lens must be in your list.
Speed craft soft Tact is the head turner and has designed by keeping in mind the eyes protection and flashy look. The product dimension is 7.3 x 4.5 x 3.3 inches and it is quite lightweight for about 8 ounces. The frame height was designed to increase vertical visibility in the riding position therefore, it has 360-degree visibility for a clear view.
Benefits and Drawbacks of the Unisex-adult Speed craft(Multilayer Mirror Lens) by 100%
- It gives all-around vision including upward
- Stick to the face due to its rubber which fits well on the nose
- Durable yet stylish and due to Hydrology lens treatment, it prevents eyes from wind, dirt or fog.
- Lens gets dingy easily and holds oil marks in it
- The glasses are so brighter for the sunny weather and the eyes may get sorer
- Changing lens is a little difficult it may end up breaking the frame
5. BOLD Safety Glasses by LIFT
The Bold safety glasses are designed to give full coverage with stylish protection. It is manufactured by LIFT safety.
The Bold safety glasses are high profile glasses which offers maximum protection in the sunniest & hot environments. The lenses of these glasses block most UV rays and keep your eyes protective and healthy. The frame construction is TR-90 with soft rubber temple and Nose Bridge.
Benefits and Drawbacks of the BOLD Safety Glasses by LIFT
- It offers maximum coverage
- It is worth the price
- The polycarbonate lenses are shatter-resistant and deliver maximum UV and impact protection
- They are not classified as anti-fog
6. Speedcraft Sunglasses BY 100%
The next glasses in our list is 100% speed craft sunglasses. The shape and design of 100%’s. Speedcraft are inspired by Akley’s Jawbreaker and gives the vibes from the 80s. The features of this motorcycle glasses are as follows:
100% of Speedcraft Sunglasses are the best eyewear due to its 360-degree tubular shield. It has a unique style which gives the user a flashy look. The hydrophobic glaze is used on its lenses which repels sweat, and moisture. The lens width is 55 millimetres and it is 3.25″ high and 4.5″ wide.
Benefits and Drawbacks of the Speedcraft Sunglasses BY 100%
- It provides 100% UV protection
- It provides ultra-rubber nose pad to secure on the face
- The glasses come with a hard case, a microfiber cleaning bag and a clear replacement lens
- It has visibly distracting bottom half of the lens
- Price is little unaffordable for the masses
7. Anti-Wind & Dust Glasses By Besti
If you are tired of buying poor quality glasses and want something worth buying so Pack of three Motorcycle Glasses prevent you completely from the wind and gravel. They come in three different colors i.e. Smoke, Clear & Yellow. Let’s have a look at the specification:
Pack of Three different colors Motorcycle Glasses are manufactured by Besti. They are designed from the finest attribute, indestructible polycarbonate lenses. The package dimension is 6.1 x 4.4 x 2.4 inches and it weighs 3.2 ounces. These three pack of glasses serve several purposes: It can not only be used for riding bike, motorcycle, or scooter but also can be worn while riding a snowmobile and the vision would be 100% due to non-fogging vents.
- The lenses have Ultraviolet 400 grade which provides you with great protection of eyes from dust, gravel and wind.
- The plastic of the frame is not much durable as it can break easily.
- It may not be appropriate for women’s face if the head is too small.
8. X-KD’s Unisex-Adult Biker sunglasses
The larger sunglasses always look awesome on the face, isn’t it? X-KD’s Unisex-Adult Biker sunglasses Matte Black/Clear Lens is manufactured by Pacific Coast Sunglasses and is 20% larger than the KD’s and best for those who like to have bigger eyewear for bike riding. Following are the specification of X-KD Unisex Adult Biker sunglasses are as follows:
X-KD’s Unisex-Adult Biker sunglasses have long slim arms for amazing peripheral vision.it weighs almost 0.96 ounces and the product dimension was 5.3 x 2.1 x 0.7 inches. It is light in weight and offers 100% UV protection.
- It fits comfortably under the helmet
- The lens gives a clear vision day and night
- The eyewear doesn’t have the ventilation system so may not be protected from wind and dust particles.
9. WYND Blocker Sports Sunglasses
WYND Blocker Sports Sunglasses were introduced in 2016. It is manufactured by WYND Blocker. The company gives a lifetime 100% money-back guarantee to its customer. The major characteristics are as follows:
WYND Blocker glasses are ideal for urban street riders. They have a non-polarized lens which treats sunlight and reduces the overall intensity. They block 100% of UVA and UVB rays.
- The frame is floating rubberized which assists to prevent loss in water
- They have rubberized earpieces which help to maintain a grip on riders’ head.
- They are too tight on the sides and may be quite annoying sometimes if you have a big head
- The legs of the frame are too bulky and would not fit well under the full-face helmet
- The rider may lose peripheral vision if wearing a full-face helmet.
10. MASO Polarized Sports Sunglasses
MASO Polarized Sports Sunglasses is an exquisite and ideal gift pack for your rider friend. It was first introduced in 2018. It comes with great packaging with a glasses case, its cloths, bag, rope, band, Inner frame for shortsighted lens and 1 pair of polarized lenses with 4 pairs of interchangeable original lenses. The characteristics are as follows:
The polycarbonate lenses provide 100% protection from UV rays. It is lightweight and easy to wear. The package dimension of MASO Polarized sunglasses is 7.87 x 5.12 x 3.15 inches. It weighs about 250g. The frame of MASO Polarized sunglasses is made of thermoplastic i.e. a super flexible polymer material. The lens comes with 4 different colours with different purposes. The transparent lenses are suitable for the rainy season, the yellow lens on the other side is appropriate in the dark. Brown lens is suitable to wear under the sun, it protects from UVA/UVB rays, and black lens, at last, is suitable to wear under the sun.
- The frame is not only comfortable and adjustable but also its elastic frame suitable for a variety of face width.
- The polarized over sunglasses are the best choice for outdoor activities
- 4 different color lens may confuse the user for some time.
11. AULLY PARK Polarized Motorcycle Sports Glasses
These motorcycle glasses are manufactured by HANSBO M. It offers 4 Interchangeable Different Colour Tinted Lenses with different purposes. The characteristics are as follows:
AULLY PARK Polarized Motorcycle Riding Glasses are windproof & shatterproof. These glasses are suitable not only for riding but also for driving, climbing and outdoor sports. It has a detachable strap for sport. The item weight is 8.6 ounces and its package dimensions are 7.2 x 5.5 x 2.3 inches. The package comes with a glasses bag, its cloths, one piece of AULLY PARK Original Case and eight pieces of lenses (including the pair of polarizing lenses). The yellow lens is supreme for the gloomy outlook like cloudy weather or evening, copper, on the other side is optimal for a hot sunny day, outdoor activities. Clear MLC comes with multilayer finishing with crystal lens. They are breathtaking for visual delicacy under low light situations and Neutral Gray lens are polarized and provide true color and ideal for everyday use.
- Through these glasses, it is quite easy to see through and even the mirrored copper lenses
- These glasses are ideal for sensitive eyes
- The packaging is versatile
- The glasses could fog up at first
- The frame can be little tight and may leave frame indents around the user’s eyes.
- The logo AULLY PARK imprint on the bottom right corner of glass may divert user’s focus while riding
Overall, it may be said that every motorcycle glasses has its assets & liabilities. The best glasses can be as per your need and your use. Therefore, don’t compromise your eyes health by not investing money for the good product. Enjoy your ride with sunglasses protection.
To sum up, it’s important to be able to choose the perfect glasses for when you are going for a ride on your bike. There are hundreds of products available online, so searching through them for the ones that suit you best is definitely a tedious task. That’s why we have provided a guideline for you to make the decision easier. We are confident that any glasses you choose out of this list will fulfil your needs and look great on you. Time to get shopping!