While your cruiser is your alter ego, the devilish rebellious twin you adore. Protecting yourself while you cruise down the roads is a priority. You might not forget to take your helmet along. However, the boots could be an afterthought.
At each stop you make, it is not just the pounds of flesh you are supporting. Also, supposedly the hundreds of pounds of metal beneath you. Your casual sneakers or tennis shoes will not cut for you when you have to balance the weight of the two while keeping a firm grip. A little discomfort of distraction can cost you blood and bucks.
So from here forth, let us help you make an informed decision, for we have brought out a guide that suits you best in all aspects out there to meet you halfway through the decision making along with reviews to help you navigate through the endless options.
The motorcycle boots offer protection from exhaust pipe emissions, road debris, losing traction due to rain besides ensuring a fatigue-free ride.
Moreover, the boots’ flattened soles hold big against frequent adverse impacts of the road you might encounter while being oil and chemical resistant and maintaining adequate traction with the gear shifter, pegs, and road itself.
1. Stylmartin Rocket Boots
- It offers a crowd-pleasing design.
- Features a zip closure with adjustable straps and laces
- Anatomical and adjustable footbed
- Breathable and waterproof lining
- The PU malleus protection guards ensure stability and longevity.
- Prominent durability and grip on the outsole due to anti-slip and oil-resistant rubber material.
- CE approved and certified
- The entry zipper stitcher gives out just after a year of use.
- The leather tanning is of amateur level and has discolorations.
Armored with a rather waterproof and breathable lining, the Stylmartin is style-conscious and a cafe racer creation that was developed yesteryear. Plus, the full-grain stitched leather gear shift pad is what warrants the durability and comfort of the classic Rocket Boots.
Furthermore, the internally lined and installed PU malleus protection guards around the heel and ankle domains make this product a distinct safeguard against road impact of any grade and sort.
Featuring a style that makes the boots look like they stepped right out from a WWII military era, the Rocket Boots sports a dual buckled lace keeper beside a gusseted side and entry zips.
Originating from the 1950s and ‘60s paratrooper jump boot designs, the Rocket Boots serve as every vintage cruiser fanatic’s dream product. Besides, the Stylmartin Rocket Boots promise durability, comfort, and style at their fittest by employing an anatomically designed, antibacterial, and adjustable footbed with anti-slip, anti-static, and oil-resistant rubber material in the outsole.
2. TCX Hero WP Boots
- The classic retro layout comes without cutting back on comfort.
- The leather rich waterproof material is durable even against 6 inches of intense storms and snow.
- Offers unrivaled protection in mishaps to avoid amputation or injury of the lower body areas, ankle, and feet
- CE Approved and Certified
- The internal lining is not durable and readily wears out in a matter of months of use.
- The subpar lining does not offer room for ventilation that causes stinking up of the closet.
The Hero Boots feature malleus reinforcement discs besides the toe and heel counter pads. These offer the product an excellent ergonomic streetwear design upgrade. Along with a superior grip on a wide range of terrains through the prototypical stitched welt sole built.
The full-grain leather material over the upper domain beside the leather shift pads and replaceable insoles make the TCX Hero Boots a durable and comfortable fit.
Featuring the TCX’s (CFX) Comfort Fit System besides employing an accordion stitching that accounts for the flexibility, an aggressive tread, and anatomically friendly built of the TCX Hero Boots.
Introducing their industry-leading take on the traditional lacing system with an innovative laterally designed zipper entry and VELCRO brand band fastener, the TCX Hero Shoes ensure a glove-like fit. Besides standing unswayed even in morbid weather conditions with their waterproof, leather rich material.
3. Street & Steel Oakland Boots
- Full-grain leather built with a dual and triple stitch
- A Hipora waterproof lining with a room for ventilation
- TPU (thermoplastic urethane) ankle and heel cups
- Hooked speed eyelets and flat laces at the upper domain of the boot
- Anatomically friendly augmented cap toe design
- Heavy-duty lugged sole material.
- The midsole offers kick-start ease.
- CE Approved and certified
- Have to wear socks for easy slip-on
- The leather material is rigid and has discoloration.
- Poor ankle fit
- The rubber sole is not durable and ends up getting detached after a few months of use.
Featuring a heavy-duty lugged sole and full-grain leather built, the Oakland boots are the classic fit for cruising down the streets.
The Street and Steal are readily capable of withstanding the rigors of the day-long jobs in the saddle. The Oakland Boots come with the composite midsole that offers big displacement kick-starts without breaking a sweat and a Hipora membrane layering that ensures that the boots keep the water out while still allowing room for ventilation.
The prolonged operational range of the Oakland boots is ensured by the cap toe design that serves as a safeguard at the toe box using internal reinforcement linings. The package further includes TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) material for the ankle and heel inserts to offer optimal protection.
4. Tour Master Epic Boots
- Employs polyurethane (PU) leather material that is abrasion-resistant for the built
- The accordion stretch inserts are made of a 1200 denier polyester material.
- The shifter guard is built from thermoplastic rubber for optimal traction and flexibility.
- Allows gear shifting with minimal difficulty
- Offers a glove-like flush fit
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) material built toe and heel cups
- Chemical, petrol, and oil-resistant single density sole
- CE approved and certified
- The nylon-toothed zippers can get fouled with mud and dirt when driving off-road.
- If the zipper touches the footpeg, it can get worn out and non-useable.
The Tour Master Epic Boots offer industry-evolving microfiber, abrasion-resistant PU (polyurethane) leather lining in the upper region; handy side entry zips, accordion flex panels beside the anatomical friendly high-duty insoles. All of which add up to deliver an epic vibration dampening along with all day long stroll ease.
The thermoplastic toe, heel, and shin discs work cordially with double compound ankle safeguards to meet the CE regulations to make Epic boots a protective motorcycle gear that doesn’t cut back on security for fit and comfort.
The OutDry membrane employs waterproof material while still providing ideal traction and an anti-slip grip on your cruiser. The Tour Master boots use petrol and oil resistant side-lining welded single-density soles that offer grip and control even on gravel roads.
The 1200 denier polyester material for the accordion stretch inserts optimize flexibility levels and make gear shifting a sweat-free task. The Tour Master Epic boots feature side-entry YKK manufactured zippers, loop, and hook finishing beside full-length waterproof lubrication. As well as a 3M Scotchtile reflective outside layering and heel inserts and air mesh liners to allow room for ventilation.
5. Forma Legacy Boots
- Built with great attention to detail
- Offer Dyrtex lining that makes it breathable and waterproof.
- Easy to wear with a rear pull loop
- Soft padded foam makes it comfortable.
- The anti-shock EVA and PP built midsole offers optimal protection.
- Anti-bacterial and replaceable footbed features an APS system as well.
- The outsole is glued and thus replaceable.
- CE Approved and certified
- The insole is thinner than most and a bit rigid.
- Mis-shifting can be caused due to extra room present in the toe box region.
Featuring an easy pull on and off nylon zippers and full-grain leather upper region built, the Legacy boots are exemplary in their performance. The urban compound rubber sole offers enhanced grip, while the padded collars and reinforced ankle cup safeguards ensure stability and protection.
The lace closure and zipper eyelets beside the Dyrtex lining make the Legacy boots waterproof and breathable. Featuring an easy rear pull loop with a memory soft padded foam, the Legacy boots offer convenience and comfort at best.
The Polypropylene (PP) mid-double flex with EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) anti-shock midsole serves as a barrier against possible shin and ankle injuries. The anti-bacterial and readily replaceable footbed with air pump system (APS) offers prevents stinking up as well as moisture build-up in the boot.
After doing thorough knee-deep research, we narrowed down our findings to the above mentioned 5 cruiser motorcycle boots that are budget-friendly and don’t cut back on efficient performance. So we suggest that once you find one who beats or meets your criteria, don’t check it off if it doesn’t come in your budget range. Instead, save up and buy. It will be a decision worth your bucks and the one you can take our word up for.